Any activity here?

Just wondering if there are people actively using this site (I can see there are new uploads regularly, but I'd like to know that someone is actually uploading them and it isn't just automated)

The other booru I used has less and less of what I'm looking for and I have a few things I could upload as well if there is some semblance of activity here.

tsunderestorm said:
Just wondering if there are people actively using this site (I can see there are new uploads regularly, but I'd like to know that someone is actually uploading them and it isn't just automated)

The other booru I used has less and less of what I'm looking for and I have a few things I could upload as well if there is some semblance of activity here.

Hi

i just found the website after wanting one like it for soooooooooo long from a link at the bottom of iqdb.org
i think people just need to hear the word of the website

I was thinking of uploading. The site seems really out of date though, and I'm not sure if all the rules are still in place. I have a few trap pictures I was wanting to upload but the site says its mainly for Asian women. It's not a very wide selection, so that's probably why there is not much traffic.